Celebration was very much the theme of the evening at the JeCC's awards held at the Royal Jersey Showground on Satuday night.
This year's awards ceremony celebrated the quality and commitment of individuals and companies that have excelled in the past year. However, it was not only the winners that were being celebrated as the evening was also the Council's tenth anniversary as the principal organization championing the island's construction industry. In keeping with the theme of the celebration, everyone at the awards ceremony was treated to an evening of laughter as entertainer and comedian, Patrick Kielty, entertained the audience with a side-splitting stand-up routine. Also entertaining the audience were the local talents of Mica Young, Tony Gardiner & The Jersey Bounce.
The awards were attended by 350 people and 11 awards were presented and the winners were:
- Skills Jersey Young Achiever of the Year Award - Troy Rees-Davies of T&G Limited
- Rossborough Insurance Sub-contractor/Supplier of the Year Award - 4hire
- Normans Health and Safety Award - Jersey Electricity
- Jersey Electricity Sustainability Award - La Collette High Rise, Morris Architects
- Insurance Corporation Consultant of the Year - Currie & Brown
- Ronez Building Regeneration of the Year Award - Homestead - Lowe & Co
- Appleby Business of the Year Award - Larsen Group
- Benest & Syvret Project of the Year Up To £1million - Mount Bingham Stabilisation - Geomarine
- Andium Homes Project of the Year Over £1million - Intensive Care Unit Refurbishment - Currie & Brown
- Hepburns Insurance Industry Achiever of the Year - Marc Godel - Camerons
- JeCC Lifetime Achiever Award - Brian Blandin